Our Beliefs & Message
Our Belief's & Message
- The verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible.
- The deity of Jesus Christ.
- The virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
- The blood atonement of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation by faith apart from works.
- The importance of personal dedication to the Lord and a separated walk before the eyes of an unbelieving world.
- The eternal bliss of the saved in Heaven and the eternal punishment of the lost in Hell.
- The pretribulational, premillenial view of last things.
- Have you considered the most important issue in life? Many people live all their lives without understanding what life is all about. God created us to fellowship with Himself. Life is only fully enjoyed and properly directed as one is right with his Maker. Because of man’s natural rebellion against God, fellowship with God is impossible. That is, impossible until a person:
- Admits his sinfulness and inability to get to God on his own.
- By faith, relies exclusively upon Christ and His shed blood on the cross to be the full sufficient payment for his sin.
(Romans 3:23; 6:23; John 3:16; Romans 10:13; II Corinthians 6:2)
You may also read the tract “God’s Simple Plan of Salvation” at http://godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html